Answered By: Liza Allen Last Updated: 18 Dec 2017 Views: 42
From your TAFE student portal you can:
- Manage your internet password by setting up a secret question and answer
- Access TAFE e-Services to view your enrolment details, change your contact details, view your results, request a transcript, pay outstanding fees and enrol online.
- Set up your study timetable and calendar alerts for important dates
- Search the TAFE Library Network Catalogue
- Access your eLearning course/resources
- Click on other links to view Course Information, the TAFE Illawarra website, and other useful websites.
Online instructions for using the Student Portal can be found [here]
About Ask Us
All questions are answered by TAFE NSW library staff, so we can only answer when we are open. The Ask Us service is available from Monday - Friday.