Answered By: Liza Allen Last Updated: 18 Dec 2017 Views: 41
Your TAFE username and password will give you access to:
- The Internet on campus from a classroom or Library computer or your own wireless device
- Printing from library computers
- Your TAFE student record via the TAFE Student Portal
- Your TAFE email account via the TAFE Student Portal
- Library e-Resources/Databases
(Note: a few databases require a local password please contact the Library for more details)
If you don't know your password, visit your Library or ask at your Campus Customer Service Centre.
Your TAFE Student Portal account lets you manage your personal information (e.g. change of address or phone number) and check your results. You can also set up your favourites, manage your timetable and even renew your library books (separate PIN required).