Answered By: Liza Allen
Last Updated: 18 Dec 2017     Views: 6

Real Estate law varies from state to state in Australia and can be very different in other English speaking countries. So make sure the information you get from books or from the internet is referring to New South Wales or to Federal law that is common to all Australian states. Check out our Property Services (Agency and Real Estate) subject guide to access a range of resources covering this area.

Related Topics

About Ask Us

All questions are answered by TAFE NSW library staff, so we can only answer when we are open. The Ask Us service is available from Monday - Friday.

Need more help? Contact your TAFE Library 

Have feedback?  Fill in this online form

Note: Questions may be added to the public FAQs but your name/email will remain private.