Answered By: Liza Allen
Last Updated: 18 Dec 2017     Views: 12

If the site that you are trying to access is important for your studies then ask a Librarian at the Information Services desk about applying to have the site unblocked. Be aware though that this procedure may take more than a few days, so if you need the information urgently the Librarian may be able to help you find similar, useful information.

Related Topics

About Ask Us

All questions are answered by TAFE NSW library staff, so we can only answer when we are open. The Ask Us service is available from Monday - Friday.

Need more help? Contact your TAFE Library 

Have feedback?  Fill in this online form

Note: Questions may be added to the public FAQs but your name/email will remain private.