Answered By: Christopher Pickering
Last Updated: 18 Dec 2017     Views: 9

TAFE now offers a range of degrees and you can see what TAFE Illawarra is currently offering here.

TAFE has Credit Transfer agreements with universities. This means once you complete some TAFE courses you may be eligible for advanced standing in a related degree at Uni. Here you can find specific details about which TAFE courses have existing Credit Transfer agreements.

You can complete your HSC at TAFE and get an ATAR, which is a score used by universities as a ranking to select prospective applicants for their programs.

Alternatively you can complete the HSC equivalent course at TAFE called the Tertiary Preparation Certificate, which also provides a tertiary entrance score (TER) for university entrance.


Related Topics

About Ask Us

All questions are answered by TAFE NSW library staff, so we can only answer when we are open.

Need more help? Contact your TAFE Library 

Have feedback?  Fill in this online form

Note: Questions may be added to the public FAQs but your name/email will remain private.