Answered By: Christopher Pickering
Last Updated: 18 Dec 2017     Views: 30

As an OTEN student you have access to any TAFE NSW Library and its resources. Click here to visit our TAFE Illawarra Library Services homepage.

You can attend your preferred TAFE Campus and get a TAFE card, which is free and is used as your Library card and also for printing and photocopying.

You can attend any TAFE NSW library to borrow and the library can also request Inter Library Loans from other TAFE NSW Libraries, so even if they do not hold the item you need within the Library they may be able to request it for you.

Contact your local Campus Library to organise an Inter Library Loan.

About Ask Us

All questions are answered by TAFE NSW library staff, so we can only answer when we are open.

Need more help? Contact your TAFE Library 

Have feedback?  Fill in this online form

Note: Questions may be added to the public FAQs but your name/email will remain private.